Friday, August 14, 2009

Recently i watched the TCA 2009(Teen Choice Awards 2009) & it was so damn good. Twilight won 11 Awards, Britney won a Ultimate Big award Thing, The Jonas Brother won 9 Awards, Ellen won best tweet & David Archuleta won 3 awards! & Over 83 million votes and your faves took home surf boards! How cool was Dare the Jonas Brothers?! The Hugh Jackman tattoo was awseom, i totaly would get it on my arm. The Black Eyed Peas, the Jonas Brothers, and Miley did great performances. Everyone won was going crazy about Miley Cyrus aparently "Pole Dancing" Both my mom and my friend Monica's Mother said it wasnt that bad, and she's 16, its not that big of a deal, Ellen told people to buy beer, i though that was worse. But i though that wasnt even bad. People just think because she's 16 and she's a role model that she can dance sometimes. I know for a fact that if Billy ray and Trish Cyrus let her then its ok. Because there are really good parently, they give her an allowence. She's not that bad. Everyone thinks she's a rich spoiled brat. But I mean she has an allowence. She's not like going out and buying diamond & boot everyday. He parent might buy her stuff but Not that much. I'm all for it Miley, You did a great show! & Great New Song! I think it was really rude of Dane Cook, telling Vanessa Hudgen "to keep her clothes on" thats just rude. and it front of the whole world watching. I'm glad they cut it out. Was it not cool how the Black Eyed Peas came down on surf boards. That was awesome. Cant wait til next years. It was quite a night.





I recently went food shopping with my friend Monica & her mother. It was alot of fun. I got some cool picture, this is a few of them. lol.







And last week i went to my friend Vikki's Summer talent show thing. She did really good. She's such a good singer. The video is below.




No comments:

Post a Comment