Wednesday, November 25, 2009

I'm Thankful For

I'm Thankful for so many things.


1. My Mom.
2. My Dad (Larry).
3. My Dad (Jeff).
4. My Sister.
5. My Brother.
6. All My Grandparents
7. My New Phone
8. All My Cousins.
9. All My Aunts.
10. All My Uncles.
11. Jordan Hessinger.
12. All My Friends.
13. The Twilight Saga By Stephenie Meyer.
14. Twilight Movie.
15. Twilight Saga: New Moon Movie and The 2 Upcoming Twilight Saga Movies.
16. The Jonas Brothers.
17. Movies.
18. Music.
19. TV Shows.
20. The Wonderful Talents By Miley Cyrus, Demi Lovato, Selena Gomez, Taylor Swift, Lady Gaga, Alicia Keys, Black Eyed Peas, Britney Spears, Paramore, Rihanna, And So Many More.
21. All My Favoirte Superheroes.
22. The Wonderful Talents By John Mayer, Bon Jovi, Aerosmith, Eminem, Bruce Sprinsteen, Daughtry, Drake, Goo goo Dols, Lifehouse, Lil Wayne, OAR, And So Many More.
23. The Cast From Twilight and New Moon.
24. Christmas, Thankgiving, and Easter and Birthdays.
25. Spending Time With The Ones I Love.
26. My Upcoming Presents That I'm Getting For Christmas
27. Everything That I Have.
28. My Camera's
29. Everything Else In The World.
30. Finally I'm Thankful The I'm Spending The Rest Of My Life With EVERYONE I Love And Care For.

No comments:

Post a Comment